The Cornerstone Difference
We are committed to providing your assets with the best in parking operations and planning. Our business is focused on what we do best: taking complex parking platforms and coming up with solutions that will meet your financial, operating, and customer service goals. We don’t want to be just another contractor; we will become a trusted extension of your organization.
Choosing Cornerstone as your partner brings you focus and expertise in addition to the differentiators below:
- An owner-operated firm focused on managing your assets as if they were our own.
- An executive team that is available and engaged in planning and support ensuring that your service platform is performing within your financial plan and remaining operationally relevant.
- An on-site leadership team that practices servant leadership: leading by example, role modeling desired behaviors, and supporting our front-line workers to ensure that your customers’ first and last impressions of your facility are positive ones.
- The ability to source technological improvements that make financial sense and enhance your customer experience.
- Periodic and systematic operational reviews that bring ideas and enhancements to you for consideration.
- Customized customer feedback communication that helps deliver quality assurance.
- Training and development systems that are customized to your facilities’ needs and requirements.
- A source of capital funding that can expedite the delivery of parking improvements, technology, and construction.
- A true full-service operating partner that can provide parking and traffic management, shuttle operations, valet platforms, greeters, garage/lot maintenance, courtesy cart service, concierge, strategic planning and many other services.
- A philanthropic partner that designates funding throughout the year to strategic issues important to you.
Cornerstone parked 110,531 cars at the 2021 Ryder Cup at Whistling Straights, Kohler, WI.